Wednesday, June 17, 2009

tench pb broken!!!


PB broken at last
But unfortunately not mine,
Another session chasing the big tench at Blackleach led me to bait up my favourite swim 24hrs before the 4.5hrs session with 30 balls of vitalin/pellet/corn. I purposely didn’t put any bait in my dad's swim just in case this approach killed it.
Usual tactics for me with my dad feeder fishing with red maggot.
I had a couple of liners but nothing on meat/halibut pellet - my dad though missed a good bite (hook pulled off - oops sorry dad for not tying it properly) and the second bite he was in - a great fight on 6lb main line meant he had to play it well and couldn’t bully it too much.
He did just that and pic shows a new pb of 5lb 10oz - well done dad.

My day will come……….
Until then enjoy the reading - I'll enjoy the trying!!!

1 comment: