Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kennet Quest part 8

I only had time for a 2 hr session before work on Weds morning.... floatfished bread as usual

Town centre & Recreation ground swims : no fish - a few plucks didnt connect - only small silverfish

Carp park swim : 1 roach again lots of action from silvers

Comments : I talked to a local old boy who was fishing and he said this free stretch had been hammered by the polish since they came to town - there was big fish but none showing in big numbers (when they are caught they are taken for the pot).

Not sure how much it is true - but for me after hitting good fish on my first sessions i no longer get anything but silvers... good for the future but its putting me off making time for the extra sessions i usually do.

i may have to re-think this one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment